Who are we?
- We are a community-based preschool established in 1973.
- We prepare children for school by offering a broad, balanced and structured curriculum.
- We aim to provide equality of opportunity for all children and their families – regardless of ethnic, cultural or religious background.
- We offer up to 55 places for children aged 2 and a half to five years old.
- We believe in the central role that parents and carers have in a child’s life and seek to work in partnership with them.
- We provide a stimulating, caring, safe and secure environment for all children.
We are open during school term-time
Monday – Thursday: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Friday 9.00am – 12 noon
We also offer a Breakfast Club 8.30am – 9.00pm and a Lunch Club 12.00 noon – 12.30pm.